Amusement Companies must provide Proof of an Insurance liability policy in the form of an original certificate of insurance from the insurance company to operate at most events in Canada

Each province has a minimum requirement. Some shopping malls, city parks or large events may require 5 to 10 million in liability coverage.

Other things to think about are, but not limited to:

  • Property Coverage
  • Loss Prevention
  • Umbrella Coverage


Have questions about insurance coverage in the Amusement Business?


Please fill out the form below